Supervisor-On-boarding SpecialistJob Location Roanoke, Texas Job ID 2020-11188 Apply
Manages all new hire activities within the Fulfillment Center operations including but not limited to leading interview processes, planning, implementing and monitoring warehouse training operations, building and monitoring relationships with new employees, and providing coverage for onboarding within the facility. This position works to understand the hiring needs and effectively execute the recruitment and retention strategies for a successful employee experience at the facility in partnership with the Fulfillment Center Manager, Department Manager and Supervisors to understand and support the achievement of the facility goals for cost, quality, and safety.
Physical Demands: This position requires frequent continuous physical activity
- May have the potential to be on your feet both walking and in a standing position more than 6 hours per day
The fulfillment center is a warehouse for the storage and distribution of dental, production animal, and companion animal supplies and equipment. In general, the building’s primary work area consists of pallet storage racking, roller storage and small item storage shelving. The facility uses powered conveyor systems for the transportation of products. Pallet jacks and forklifts are used for palletized products. Some positions require use of safety equipment, which is provided as needed.
This position requires two trips per year within the United States of America.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership responsibility.
- Proven soft skills – analytical, problem solving, communication, interpersonal
- Organized, strong attention to detail, and follow through on
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing and time-management
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1 or more years in a Fulfillment Center or equivalent experience
- Experience working in SAP
- Fulfillment center/warehouse leadership experience
- Previous experience managing a team of employees
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System/ATS
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.