Cash Application Specialist IIJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2020-11190 Apply
- Cash Processor will be responsible for timely processing of all incoming customer payments including checks received by US Mail, ACH payments, lockbox, wires, credit card, E-payment and Payment on Demand. Cash Processor will also be responsible for processing customer adjustments, write-offs, debits and credits. Role will require frequent communication with Equipment Finance Credit Service Specialists and branch personnel. The system of record is Asset.
- Cash Processor will be responsible for timely disposal of all paid in full finance contracts, rewritten contracts and modified contracts. Also, responsible to write off bad debt contracts with proper approval
- Cash Processor will report directly to the Equipment Finance Operations Manager and will also work closely with Credit Service Specialists, Credit Services Administrator and OTC Cash Application Specialists.
- Success will depend on having a “customer first” attitude and a willingness to learn new functions and positively contribute and meet individual and team performance.
- Daily transaction processing for all customer segments and all payment types.
- Review and clean up unapplied payments.
- Notify Account Specialists of NSF payments and handle associated system charge-back of payment.
- Effectively manage transaction processing efficiency and accuracy while maintaining a positive customer service culture
- Collaborate with Credit Service Specialist, Credit Service Administrator and OTC Cash Application Specialists
- Establish rapport with other Patterson teams, build effective relationships, and share wins and successes
- Engage in and suggest continuous process improvement ideas
- Ensure that all activities are performed in the most efficient and effective manner possible
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 plus years of progressive OTC/AR transactional processing experience
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positively contribute to the OTC and Shared Services team environment
- Has exceptional organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Analytical, with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of information
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson’s values and professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times
- Required to work 5 Saturdays a year (quarter and year end)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.