Director, Financial Planning & AnalysisJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-9230 Apply
The Director of Corporate FP&A will be responsible for leading the financial planning and analysis activities for Patterson Companies. This person will partner with the business units as well as provide strategic support to senior management including board presentations, capital expenditure analysis, new business opportunities, acquisition/merger analysis, performance metrics and other projects.
Responsibilities include leadership of Corporate FP&A team and finance support for corporate functions and supply chain, financial forecasting and planning, interpreting trends and variances of financial results, and providing business leadership through financial insight for decision making.
- Partner with business units to develop consolidated reporting and common metrics across the organization.
- Lead the development of financial models and analyses to support strategic corporate initiatives (e.g. mergers and acquisitions, significant capital projects).
- Responsible for leadership of the Supply Chain finance function.
- Partner with Corporate function leads on reporting/budgeting and decision support.
- Provide standard and ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plans and modeling tools for the enterprise.
- Responsible for the annual budget process. Monitor ongoing results against budget and key performance indicators to ensure growth and alignment with the business strategy.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Ensures development of a long-term Financial Model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) reflecting the company's strategic plan.
- Demonstrate strong accountability for and leadership of the finance team, including people selection, development, coaching, and retention. Work proactively to create and sustain engaged teams.
- Manage and support 4-5 FP&A team members.
- 10+ years of accounting/finance experience with 5+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA or CPA preferred) in Finance or Accounting,
- Strong Analytical and conceptual skills
- Partnership across all levels of the business (cross-functionally, and to senior leadership)
- Effective leading in complex and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Part-time Material Handler Roanoke, Texas
- Material Handler - Part time Roanoke, Texas
- Manager, Information Security Risk and Compliance Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - Customer Experience Greeley, Colorado
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.