Financial AnalystJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2020-11175 Apply
- Responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis activities for the Dental business unit.
- Partner with Dental Branch & Regional Leaders to develop comprehensive budgets, forecasts, reporting and analytics to support decision making and execution.
- Work across the organization, including Dental Leadership, Branch & Regional Leadership, Corporate Finance, IT and others.
- Support the financial planning and reporting processes for the Dental business unit, with a focus on the Dental Branch & Regional Leadership team.
- Analyze financial results, issues and trends in a fast-paced, public company environment, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization’s priorities and changing dynamics to provide recommendations to the Dental Leadership Team to support critical business objectives.
- Support Branch & Regional Leadership by answering financial questions and building financial models and reports as requested.
- Lead preparation and distribution of operating statements for Branch & Regional Leadership, performing variance analysis to identify any issues before distribution.
- Partner with Dental Branch & Regional Leaders to develop comprehensive budgets and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analysis as new business opportunities and challenges warrant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
2+ years of work experience in related field or business.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex business problems and make sound decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continually evolving priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to pull and manipulate data and develop reports in multiple environments (SAP, TM1, Business Objects, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP
- Highly proficient at creating effective financial models and reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Experience working in a large, multinational and matrixed organization
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.