Indirect Sourcing InternJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-8785 Apply
Patterson Companies is looking for students to participate in our Patterson Companies Internship Program from June until August of 2018. The program offers students currently pursuing position-related degrees with the opportunity to supplement coursework with meaningful, practical experience. Interns will make contributions to team efforts in Patterson's fast paced and stimulating environment.
Under the guidance and supervision of the department manager the intern will get an opportunity to participate and work on a mix of projects which are representative of daily sourcing responsibilities. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Complete data analysis as assigned
- Conduct market analysis of industry or supplier landscape
- Develop and/or execute category strategies
- Support the Indirect Sourcing team in sourcing-related technologies implementation
- Identify cost savings opportunities
- Create work templates and sourcing processes
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance/Accounting/Economics, or Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Desktop/laptop PC with standard operating system and Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.