IT Audit ManagerJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-9917 Apply
As a leader within the Internal Audit team at Patterson Companies, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experiences, as well as learn about our entire Company, as you lead the Internal Audit team through a variety of audit activities and projects. These exciting initiatives will allow us to provide better risk management within our dynamic and growing Company, and will enable us to provide more insightful, innovative, and forward-thinking ideas to our business partners.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Managers to lead Internal Audit Team during planning and execution of Internal Audit plan, including IT audits, integrated IT/operational audits, SOX assessments / testing, investigations, and special projects
- Assist Internal Audit Director with preparing and presenting materials during Leadership meetings, including Audit Committee meetings
- Collaborate with Internal Audit Director and Internal Audit Managers to continually advance the Internal Audit function
- Advise business partners regarding internal controls and process improvement opportunities
- Lead execution of IT audit risk assessment and development of IT audit plan, in conjunction with development of the overall audit plan
- Provide oversight for Internal Audit’s IT audit assistance to external auditors during year-end audit
- Supervise and participate in the execution of IT Audits and IT SOX testing
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience auditing/assessing IT processes and system-related risks and controls for large companies
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify gaps in controls and provide recommendations to effectively mitigate risks
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills and ability to effectively present information and recommendations to senior leadership
- Proven problem solving and business risk analysis skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%, depending on project assignments
- CISA, CIA, CPA, CIA, CISSP, and/or CISM preferred
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Experience in the healthcare and/or distribution industries desirable
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.