Loan ProcessorJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2020-11225 Apply
Directly responsible for the daily administration of all loans. Acts as the primary contact for all loan processing including loan funding and problem resolution with regards to loan processing. Manage 90 days same as cash program, including contacting customers for payment and/or offering finance options.
- Review all installment loan files and loan documents for completeness and accuracy ensuring compliance with Patterson policies and state and federal regulatory requirements. Includes monitoring of system generated or department reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinate the implementation/booking of all new loans and all applicable changes to existing loans
- Manage the receipt, scanning and indexing of loan files or documents from internal departments, third party vendors or external business partners such as title companies and loan customers.
- Monitor lending production adherence to regulatory compliance by reviewing loan documents. Suggest and/or conduct training where needed.
- Maintain and manage loan file and document status information through the use of both system generated and manually prepared reports, adhering to established follow-up procedures. Document receipt into information systems or department’s manual reports.
- Communicate by phone, written or electronic communication with internal and external customers (e.g. internal lending staff, business partners, loan customers, etc.) as needed to accurately complete loan files within prescribed timeframes.
- Work with customers to establish payment plan for outstanding loans
- Utilize department communications in order to keep up-to-date with Patterson procedural policies. Assist management with maintaining department policy and procedure manuals.
- Prepare reports to identify outstanding issues, department goals and training/development needs.
- Prepare loan documents as needed
- Perform analysis on loans booked to determine booking trends and provide guidance to the leadership team.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including backup support to others within the department
- 2 year degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Basic Accounting knowledge and math aptitude is necessary
- Knowledge of standard accounting entries required
- 2 years experience in short term lending or accounting environment preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- CAD CAM Dental Technology Advisor I Seattle, Washington
- Warehouse Associate Roanoke, Texas
- Support Specialist Tier 1 (Remote Available - MN & IL ONLY) Effingham, Illinois, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Material Handler Supervisor Ocala, Florida
- Service Technician - Dental Portland, Oregon
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.