RecruiterJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-9481 Apply
The Recruiter is responsible for recruitment efforts that bring high-quality, diverse talent to Patterson Companies. To accomplish this, you will work closely with business leaders, Human Resource Business Partners and Sourcing Specialists to understand hiring needs so you can effectively execute recruitment strategies that ultimately land top talent. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will also play a role in the development and enhancement of best-in-class talent acquisition processes and strategies that lead to the branding of Patterson Companies as an employer of choice.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all recruiting initiatives within assigned area (geographic and/or functional) with an emphasis on exempt roles
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Patterson business leaders
- Consults with business leaders, HR, and Sourcing Specialists to determine specific hiring needs and develop a recruitment plan (including job description, talent attraction strategy, screening/qualifying procedures, selection process, value proposition, etc)
- Partners with Sourcing Specialists to develop a talent attraction strategy
- Promotes diversity and inclusion, and an equitable work environment for all employees
- Advocates and drives for best-in-class candidate experience
- Manages candidates in an online applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Maintains current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
- Participates in talent acquisition process improvement and project work
- Participates in cross-functional teams and projects
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting or staffing required
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles, levels, and geographic locations
- Working knowledge of talent acquisition related processes, procedures, laws, systems, tools, and technology
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess/evaluate talent
- Ability to partner with all levels of management in the organization
- Strong work ethic and motivation to achieve results and meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Experience with iCIMS preferred
- Experience supporting diversity recruiting initiatives strongly preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- Part-time Material Handler Roanoke, Texas
- Material Handler - Part time Roanoke, Texas
- Manager, Information Security Risk and Compliance Saint Paul, Minnesota
- SAP Functional Manager - Customer Experience Greeley, Colorado
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.