Talent Acquisition CoordinatorJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-10052 Apply
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting Patterson’s Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers, and candidates throughout the entire recruitment process. Your outstanding communication skills, responsiveness, attention to detail and focus on accuracy will be foundational to your success and will make you truly indispensable to our team. Additionally, by providing exceptional customer service to our candidates, you’ll help to optimize the candidate experience and will play a key role in branding Patterson Companies as an employer of choice.
- Coordinates the applicant assessment process
- Supports the interview process (schedules interviews, coordinates travel as needed for candidates, sends interview confirmations and calendar invitations to candidates and interviewers, schedules post-interview debrief calls, etc)
- Manages the pre-employment process (ordering pre-employment background check and drug screen, monitoring and communicating background check and drug screen status, confirming new hire start date, and initiating new hire onboarding process)
Additional Talent Acquisition Support
- Partners with recruiters and sourcing specialists to create and post job requisitions as needed
- Assists as needed with the offer process (creation of offer documentation, electronic offer extension, tracking and communicating candidate offer acceptance, updating candidate status in the applicant tracking system, etc)
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system to ensure candidate status and information is correct
- Generates various reports on both an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Participates in talent acquisition projects and initiatives
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Responds to hiring manager and job seeker inquiries
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Customer service orientation with the ability to professionally interact with management and job seekers at all levels
- Team player with strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and act with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Process-oriented problem solver who takes the initiative to get answers to questions and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 1+ year of coordination/administrative experience supporting recruiting or HR teams preferred
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems preferred (iCIMS preferred)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Inventory Control Clerk South Bend, Indiana
- Inside Sales Rep I Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Business Warehouse Developer III Eagan, Minnesota
- Principal Architect Eagan, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Customer Service Rep II San Diego, California
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.