Training LeadJob Location Saint Paul, Minnesota Job ID 2019-9592 Apply
Patterson Companies is going through a tremendous amount of organizational change. We have an exciting opportunity on our Organizational Change Management (OCM) Team. Processes, technology and organizational changes will require employees to learn new skills and capabilities and we are currently seeking a passionate, driven, collaborative Training Lead to deliver innovative and interactive learning experiences.
This position uses instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop new learning materials including videos, e-learning modules, workbooks, instructor guides, and job aids that will drive organization learning and results.
This person will lead us in the organization, planning, and delivery of blended-learning programs, in support of our implementation of SAP and other change management initiatives. This position requires a highly motivated and self-directed individual to provide consulting, design and development of a variety of projects across multiple technical disciplines. Requires the ability to “Think outside the box” for solutions or ways to accomplish the job in a more effective way and demonstrate effective delivery of completed projects.
Training Content Design and Delivery:
- Responsible for the training course development process, adapting material provided by subject-matter experts for delivery in a range of media, with emphasis on e-Learning.
- Identifies the most effective delivery format including but not limited to instructor-led, virtual classroom and web-based training to deliver training. Constantly brings new approaches or new ideas to enhance our training offerings.
- Ensure the Training Environment is ready for instructor-led training events and self-study; partner with the technical and implementation teams accordingly.
- Conducts initial quality assurance testing on all training materials created, including loading, testing, and evaluating programs in the LMS, ensuring the user experience works as designed and is intuitive to the learner
- Ensures e-Learning solutions are of high quality and delivered according to Corporate L&D’s standards and guidelines and ensuring time, budget, and quality specifications
- Monitors and analyzes the effectiveness of learning and development programs
- Project manages learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is stage ready and demonstrates effective delivery of completed projects.
- Manages Training Workload and Deliverables on behalf of training team. Manages Training Team’s requests and work ensuring training resources are being fully utilized, continuing to collaborate and deliver on time, quality work.
- Provides coaching and guidance to project teams and business partners around adult learning best practices to enhance training solutions
- Keeps informed of the latest trends in instructional design and technology in training
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners by listening, understanding and responding to identified needs. Demonstrate an excellence in customer service with transparency and updates into the development process.
- Assists with the development of the long-term learning strategy and roadmap of internal OCM training services
Training Content Management:
- Responsible for the governance of training processes and learning library standards for on-going management of training materials
- Reviews existing course content and complete updates including edits, template updates, graphics, iconography and course links
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- SAP Functional Manager - Customer Experience Greeley, Colorado
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
- Inventory Control Clerk South Bend, Indiana
- Service Technician II - Dental Lenexa, Kansas, Kirksville, Missouri, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Territory Sales Representative Santa Maria, California
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.