Western RDSO Territory Sales Manager (Los Angeles, Sacramento, East Bay, San Diego)Job Location San Diego, California Job ID 2021-11598 Apply
Who are we looking for as a RDSO Territory Sales Manager?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one’s own income potential.
RDSO Territory Sales Manager Position Overview:
As a RDSO Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing opportunities, presenting our business solution, and onboarding and advancing accounts by regularly contacting group dental offices and working with our local sales teams within the Western territory.
RDSO Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
- Have a single focus; to rapidly add new “mid-market” customers to Patterson Dental.
- Collaborate and build relationships with local general managers, territory reps and specialists.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with current key Group Practice customers.
- Develop and implement clear sales strategies for all account contracts to ensure an effective roll-out to the sales organization.
- Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
- Identify and implement “Value-Add” Programs based on needs of account.
- Communicate and provide customers with solutions that will position the practice for growth.
- Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity.
- Accountable for market share growth in assigned region.
- Network regionally with industry professionals, vendors and customers to develop growth opportunities and relationships.
- Other duties related to the RDSO Territory Sales Manager position.
What background and experience is needed as a RDSO Territory Sales Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience in business to business sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A strong business acumen, and a demonstrated ability to lead.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, negotiating and execution skills.
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals.
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
- You must also possess a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel more than 50%,
Preferred RDSO Territory Sales Manager Background:
- 3+ years of dental industry experience.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please clickherefor an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Recruiter Eagan, Minnesota
- On-Boarding Specialist Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Order Filler - $300 sign on bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Receiver - $300 Sign on Bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Inventory Control Clerk - 2nd Shift - $300 sign on bonus! Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why Join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.