Service CoordinatorJob Location Seattle, Washington Job ID 2019-9614 Apply
As a Service Coordinator for Patterson Dental, you will be responsible for providing a professional approach to dispatching and performing all duties related to the scheduling of requests for service. The Service Coordinator role requires a high level of professional autonomy due to the nature of resource planning in assignment of service technicians to service requests.
Service Coordinator Major Duties:
- Triages calls and inquiries from customers.
- Assigns and schedules service requests from clients or company personnel.
- Manages resources efficiently and effectively for all scheduled service.
- Monitors service orders assigned to technicians.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates, edits, completes and invoice service orders).
- Reconciles various CRM reports on a monthly basis
- Works closely with the Branch Procurement Specialist(s) with resource and project planning.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson values and professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times.
- Performs other service coordinator duties as assigned.
Service Coordinator Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates degree or higher preferred or 2-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Expresses strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail.
- Ability to positively contribute to the Branch team environment by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets.
- Possesses strong planning and organizational skills, both written and verbal.
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and SAP CRM platforms.
Preferred Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-3 years dispatching and customer service experience, with previous experience in the Dental Industry preferred.
- Previous working experience with project or resource coordination.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience highly preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- SAP Functional Manager - Customer Experience Greeley, Colorado
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
- Inventory Control Clerk South Bend, Indiana
- Service Technician II - Dental Lenexa, Kansas, Kirksville, Missouri, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Territory Sales Representative Santa Maria, California
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.