Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativePrimary Location Seattle, Washington Additional Location(s) Olympia, Washington; Tacoma, Washington Job ID R101719 Apply
As a Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative you are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
Clickhere to learn more about a day in the life of a Territory Manager!
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading animal health and dental company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.
- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative duties as assigned.
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Minimum Qualifications:
Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
- A four year degree or
- Three or more years of experience in business to business sales or
- Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
- Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
- PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Department Manager Blythewood, South Carolina
- Sr Director, IT Infrastructure Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Territory Sales Representative Odessa, Texas, Lubbock, Texas, Midland, Texas
- Fleet Driver - CDL Twin Falls, Idaho
- Warehouse Associate Chandler, Arizona
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.