Dispatch Service CoordinatorPrimary Location Southlake, Texas Job ID R105194 Apply
Are you interested in applying your attention to detail, customer service experience, and problem-solving skills to become part of a lively operation that is an integral part of the dental industry? Reporting to the Operations Manager, our Dallas/Fort Worth Patterson Dental Branch is looking for a Dispatch Service Coordinator to join the Patterson team!
As a Dispatch Service Coordinator for Patterson Dental, you will be responsible for providing a professional approach to dispatching and working with our dentists and our service team.
As a Service Coordinator, you will:
- Triage calls and inquiries from customers.
- Assign and schedule service requests from clients or company personnel.
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively for all scheduled service.
- Monitor service orders assigned to technicians.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates, edits, completes and invoice service orders).
- Reconcile various CRM reports on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the Branch Procurement Specialist with resource and project planning.
- Perform other service coordinator duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher preferred; or 2-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Expresses strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and SAP CRM platforms.
- 1-3 years dispatching and customer service experience, with previous experience in the Dental industry preferred.
No nights and no weekends required: If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
Why join Patterson?
Jump in and see what it’s like to be a part of our team.
Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.