Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales RepresentativeJob Location Tucson, Arizona Job ID 2017-4896 Apply
Responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications:Candidates must possessONE or more of the following:
·A four year degree
·Three or more years of experience in business to business sales
·Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
·Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
·Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
·PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
·Ability to analyze financial information
·Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative San Francisco, California, Phoenix, Arizona
- Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Tucson, Arizona
- Dental Technology Advisor/Trainer Tampa, Florida
- CAD/CAM Sales Specialist Chicago, Illinois
- Equipment Sales Specialist San Fernando, California, Tarzana, California, Northridge, California, Valencia, California
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.