Fleet Driver IIJob Location Twin Falls, Idaho Job ID 2019-8651 Apply
Perform effective, safe, and efficient driving duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Demonstrated above average performance in:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct
- Align with the Company’s Mission, Guiding Principles, Values, Goals and Objectives
- Drive assigned vehicle and deliver/pick up products
- Collect money from customers and help resolve service complaints
- Load and unload assigned vehicle
- Operate all of the warehouse equipment/machinery
- Achieve assigned performance metrics and KPIs
- Help maintain a secure, organized, clean, and safe warehouse and vehicle
- Handle all hazardous materials, pesticides, and prescription drugs according to Company’s processes/procedures in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Assure routine maintenance is performed on assigned vehicle per schedule vehicle is in a good and safe condition at all times
- Familiar with overall Fleet driving operations responsibilities and expectations
Demonstrated above average performance in:
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal goals and fleet goals and objectives
- Performing all work in accordance with Company Safety guidelines and procedures including all required Safety and Compliance Training and regulatory licensing
- Maintain acceptable driving record and current driver’s license at all times
- As assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Above average ability to drive assigned vehicle, knowledge of delivery area and ability to read maps
- Above average success with DOT documentation and adherence to timelines
- Must be bondable
- Above average ability to work as an effective team member
- Above average ability to operate all of the warehouse equipment/machinery
- Above average ability to train others
- Above average problem solving skills and overall job performance
- Above average job knowledge, experience and time management skills to allow for limited supervision
Education or Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Required to obtain DOT certification
- Required to obtain Haz Mat endorsement and certification
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a delivery driver required
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Assigned vehicle/vehicles
- General office equipment
- General warehouse equipment
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Unloading and loading a vehicle
- Stationary position 50% of the time
- Moving 50% of the time
- Move up to 75 lbs.
- Move hand and pallet jacks with pallets, totes or barrels weighing up to 2,500 lbs.
Positions Reporting to This Position:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.