Dental Technology Advisor/TrainerJob Location Waukesha, Wisconsin Job ID 2020-10304 Apply
Observe and evaluate current customer business practices, analyze the system's capabilities, and make strategic recommendations to the customer about the integration of their current practice with the system's capabilities. Perform instructor led trainings on Eaglesoft software products at customer’s site.
- Responsible for the Eaglesoft conversion and implementation process for new and existing customers.
- Prepare and deliver instructor-led training sessions at customer site on Eaglesoft software and products.
- Coordinate and explain data conversion evaluation results to the customer.
- Perform a system analysis, including consultation with current users to determine the hardware, software and/or system function specifications for the customer.
- Assist the customer with designing a software solution and business flow that will suit their needs. Recommend improvements and upgrades as appropriate.
- Act as an ongoing advisor to PDSI customers regarding their technology structure and software packages.
- Perform various educational technology demonstrations.
- Install and troubleshoot Eaglesoft software, hardware, and digital components with assistance from technical support.
- Collaborate with the PTC to resolve software issues as necessary.
- Coordinate, participate in, and support meetings and activities, (technology events and marketing activities), as requested by the Branch Manager, Region Manager, or Corporate Office.
- Professionally represent Patterson Companies to branch customers and potential customers, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct User Group Meetings/Release Parties.
- Travel is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned for the Dental Technology Advisor role.
- 3-5 years of experience in the dental field
- Dental assisting or dental hygiene experience is strongly preferred
Relevant Work Experience:
- Specific training in the use of Eaglesoft technology related products
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong user knowledge of MS Windows
- Strong working knowledge of at least one dental practice management and/or clinical software application (preferably Eaglesoft)
- Prior experience in the use of and training of technology related dental products and equipment
- Knowledge of dental industry and general practices
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- Business Warehouse Developer III Eagan, Minnesota
- Principal Architect Eagan, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Principal Software Engineer - CMS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Material Handler II Liberty, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- Inventory Supervisor Blythewood, South Carolina
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.