Production WorkerJob Location Waukesha, Wisconsin Job ID 2018-7498 Apply
Responsible for assembly of anesthesia machines, accessories, and other related equipment. May also assist in inspecting, cleaning, repairing and refurbishing anesthetic vaporizers.
- Pick and issue materials to manufacturing shop orders.
- Assemble anesthesia machines, accessories, and other related equipment. May also assist in vaporizer room work.
- Printing and applying labels using computerized labeling equipment.
- Performing pressure tests on anesthesia machines.
- Troubleshooting anesthesia machines that fail the pressure test.
- Updating jobs sheets and adjusting inventory levels.
- Entering customer information into the computerized serial number database.
- Packing of anesthesia machines and accessories.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with common assembly tools preferred.
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and instructions.
- Ability to use hand tools and cordless drills/screwdrivers.
- Ability to use basic measuring tools such as dial calipers and depth micrometer.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office and business computer systems.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Courteous and professional manner of communication.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on being dependable, reliable and punctual.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.