Vaporizer TechnicianJob Location Waukesha, Wisconsin Job ID 2020-10311 Apply
Responsible for disassembling, cleaning, reassembling, testing, and calibrating anesthetic vaporizers. Also responsible for the production of new anesthetic vaporizers. May also assist in the production of other devices.
• Utilize hand tools and cordless drills/screwdrivers.
• Utilize precision measuring tools such as dial calipers and depth micrometers to inspect and check tolerances.
• Utilize test fixtures to set Thermostats and pressure test vaporizers.
• Calibrate vaporizers with a computer enhanced Laser Refractometer.
• Troubleshoot vaporizers that fail pressure test(s) or calibration.
• Utilize equipment such as engravers and routers to mark dials.
• Create Vaporizer Service and Calibration Reports.
• Evaluate warranty vaporizers in quarantine based on customer complaints.
• Navigate ERP system to pull Shop Orders, adjust inventory levels, and fulfill part shortages.
• Enter customer information into the Vaporizer Database.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• Ability to read and understand CAD drawings and assembly instructions.
• Ability to use hand tools and cordless drills/screwdrivers preferred.
• Ability to use precision measuring tools such as dial calipers and depth micrometers.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and inventory management systems.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of test fixtures and calibration equipment preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Courteous and professional manner of communication.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on being dependable, reliable, and punctual.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Business Warehouse Developer III Eagan, Minnesota
- Principal Architect Eagan, Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Principal Software Engineer - CMS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Material Handler II Liberty, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri
- Inventory Supervisor Blythewood, South Carolina
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.