Field Support TechnicianJob Location Yuma, Arizona Job ID 2019-9578
As a service technician for Patterson Companies you will install, maintain and repair equipment for either our dental or animal health customers. In this role you can expect to:
- Solve new, exciting challenges every day – from troubleshooting and diagnosing issues to training office staff on newly installed equipment
- Work independently
- Expand your technical knowledge while building rewarding, long-lasting customer relationships
We’re looking for technical professionals who have a general mechanical aptitude, solid problem-resolution skills, and a strong desire to provide excellent service. If you aspire to work for an industry leader, apply today!
- Hours:Full Time
- Experience: Mid-level
- Travel: Occasional to Regular
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful service technician at Patterson Companies? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Mechanically minded
- Technical aptitude
- Solution oriented
Health and Well-being
Retirement and Savings Program
Employee Discount Programs
Working at Patterson
“It is wonderful working with a team that is professional and customer experience oriented. Also, good management that truly cares about developing each employee to their best and beyond.” – Tom S., Dental Service Technician
“Being a Navy veteran, I find a very similar sense of comradery amongst other service technicians at Patterson. Everyone is eager to help, at any time.” – Mark L., Dental Service Technician
“Working for Patterson Veterinary has given me more passion to help people and animals.” – Juan G., Veterinary Service Technician
“My job at Animal Health International gives me the opportunity to work independently with the guide of competent and helpful supervisors.” – Clinton C., Animal Health International Service Technician
Turnkey Computer Systems LLC, a Patterson Company, is the premier provider of accounting and management solutions to the feedyard industry. We bring Information and Management together.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician with the following attributes: willing to work independently and/or in a group environment to provide technical support and training to customers on proprietary software products, hardware, and business solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Provide technical support, maintenance and repair for Animal Health International Inc. software, Feed Yard Management (FYM)
- Prepare list of necessary equipment for each installation
- Responsible for software installation projects
- Train customers in the use of software
- Provide technical assistance as needed
- Available for consultation and support which includes nights and weekends on-call
- As Assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Energetic and Passionate
- Computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to design, install, and configure simple networks
Education or Formal Training:
- High School Diploma is required
- Two years of related experience is a plus
- Troubleshooting Windows operating system
- Cisco wireless experience preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Computer, including MS Office and other software systems
- General office equipment
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Stationary position 75% of the time
- Move up to 60 lbs.
- Travel 90-100% of the time
Positions Reporting to This Position:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.
- Seasonal Inoculant Service Technician Hereford, Texas
- Service Technician II - Dental Lenexa, Kansas, Kirksville, Missouri, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Field Service Technician Birmingham, Alabama, Gardendale, Alabama
- Field Service Technician San Jose, California, Monterey, California, Sunnyvale, California, San Francisco, California
- Service Technician - Dental Waukesha, Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
The Patterson Companies Difference
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.