Why Join Patterson?
Patterson Companies provides the best products, technologies, services and business solutions to the animal and oral health markets. Our comprehensive portfolio, distribution network and supply chain is equaled only by our focused and passionate people.
Search Results - 1 Jobs for Amarillo
Software Engineer IIIPrimary Location: Amarillo, Texas
Additional Location(s): Austin, Texas; Brownsville, Texas; Carrollton, Texas; Corpus Christi, Texas; Dalhart, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Dublin, Texas; Dumas, Texas; Edinburg, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Fort Worth, Texas; Galveston, Texas; Graham, Texas; Grand Prairie, Texas; Harlingen, Texas; Hereford, Texas; Houston, Texas; Laredo, Texas; Longview, Texas; Lubbock, Texas; McAllen, Texas; Memphis, Texas; Midland, Texas; Mission, Texas; Odessa, Texas; Rio Grande City, Texas; San Antonio, Texas; Southlake, Texas; Stratford, Texas; Victoria, Texas; Weslaco, Texas; Williamson Addition Colonia, Texas
- Strategic Accounts Institution Sales Representative Los Angeles, California, Cañada de la Carpenteria, California, Ceres, California, Chatsworth, California, Chico, California, Chula Vista, California, Concord, California, San Francisco, California, Sacramento, California, San Diego, California
- SC RDSO Territory Sales Manager Dallas, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Austin, Texas, Houston, Texas, San Antonio, Texas
- Pharmacy Technician I Wolcott, Indiana
- MW RDSO Territory Sales Manager Phoenix, Arizona, Denver, Colorado, Des Moines, Iowa, Fargo, North Dakota, Seattle, Washington, Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Dispatch Service Coordinator Sacramento, California
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.