At Patterson Companies, sales professionals are the face of our organization, providing best-in-class customer experiences in our local markets. As a sales professional, you'll enjoy a rewarding career with various opportunities for growth. And we help ensure your success with targeted tools and training. We invite you to join this highly valued team where your insights will help guide and shape our business.
- Territory Sales Representative Detroit, Michigan
- Dental Software Trainer Des Moines, Iowa, La Vista, Nebraska, Columbus, Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska, Sioux City, Iowa, Grand Island, Nebraska, Norfolk, Nebraska, Iowa City, Iowa, Davenport, Iowa, Waterloo, Iowa, Omaha, Nebraska
- Territory Sales Representative Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Territory Sales Representative Chatsworth, California
- Inside Sales Rep I San Antonio, Texas
Training and Development
Diversity and Inclusion
We’re excited that you’re interested in joining Patterson Companies. We offer a wide range of opportunities, and the hiring process may vary based on position. Learn how to submit a job application, and the typical evaluation processes used at Patterson, click here(This link opens a PDF file).
At Patterson Companies, we measure success by the strength of our relationships with our clients, customers and employees. From working with our partners to bring innovation solutions and provide best-in-class experience to our customers, to supporting employee volunteerism large and small, we’re committed to building strong connections to support the communities we live and work in. Learn more about our corporate responsibility, click here.
Be a part of a great organization with a special mission: to be the market leading dental and animal health company supplying technology, marketing, support and logistics to maximize customer success. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services and create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients, customers and employees. To learn more about our Mission and Values click here.